Friday, December 30, 2011

Endless LOVE

Assalamualaikum

Find someone that isn't afraid to admit you they love, someone that knows that you're not perfect but treats you as if you are. Someone who couldn't imagine losing you, someone who gives their heart to you completely. Someone who says I love you and proves it. 









Find someone who couldn't mind waking up to you in the nice morning. Seeing your wrinkles and grey hair but still falls in love with you all over again.


Endless LOVE

There's only you in my life,
The only thing that's right,
You're every breath that I've take,
You're every step I make,
And I want to share all my love with you,
No one else will do,
And your eyes,
They tell me how much you care,
You will always be,
My endless love.
Two heart that beats as one, 
Our lives have just begun,
Forever I'll hold you close in my arms,
I can't resist your charms,
And love I'll be fool,
For you I'm sure, 
You know I don't mind#!
Cause you means the world to me,
I've know I found in you,
MY ENDLESS LOVE




3 comments:

  1. And love I'll be fool..

    Nice entri.

    (^____^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinta memang akan kekal jika kita menghargai sesuatu dengan hati yang ikhlas

    ReplyDelete
  3. the day will come....
    life yet so cruel..
    even we running for it..
    but sure love will come..

    just wait...
    world now still need u..
    be responsible to world...
    and love?sure will come then...

    ReplyDelete